Thursday 20 September 2007

home

tomorrow morning i am going home..yea..
home..and tomorrow night i feast seafood and saturday i feast bbq...
and i'm getting my credit card..^^..my dad called my yesterday and told me that the card is ready..yes...i wan my pair of sketches..i wan my dress...

so, tomorrow i'm going to class..sorry sayang..cannot see u..muakkzx..but i'll always love u..^^

sometimes i reli wonder why i can't i drive? then at least i can start complain i want a car..T____T
anyway, matthew's birthday is coming up. guys? any idea what to give a 15 year old kid?haha..not kid..a teenager..

so i'm gotta pack..hmm...what to pack? i reli wonder..haha..i know i'll be bringing clothes to wash..haha..loads of them..i'm too lazy to wash it here..


i miss food.

1 comment:

disillusioned said...

dun buy sketchers!
i got you sneakers d =(
if you get, then i wun come back