Saturday 15 September 2007

little girl grow big

well, a little girl here has grown big..^^
yesterday, after class me, sayang, bryan and everyone else went down to subang.. it was raining half-way when we went there..
had some problems with the stayings..not me..but them..
So then, we checked in and then we rested till 6 and we left to asian cafe and ate dinner there.
Then, we went to sunway to hang out.. we watched 'hairspray'.omg.the more i watch it, the more i wanna learn swing..
Sayang bought me ice-cream..^^..then we sat down there around the ice-skating ring watching the ice-hockey practise..
then we just hanged around and went to watch the mid-night movie..
haha..then after the movie was about 1 something. we walked back and washed up in the room..
the last minute of my 17th, sayang wished me happy birthday, looked at me in the eye and kissed me...aw...so sweet...
sayang..i love you..=]..muakzx..*huggies*..i'm so glad to have you..
even though we have things coming between us..it's not stopping us..^^

No comments: