Saturday 8 September 2007

my love

this is my love...his name is
jonathan lee ming yew
ming yew, has been part of my life,
even though it has been two and a half-months.
it seems like a very long time.

He is a music producer,
and.....[so many more that i am so proud of]

We are studying in the same university,
but he might be going to London to further his studies,
but,
no matter what happens.
I'll still be there.

there are times were we get into arguments,
frustrations,
and so many more.
but we are still together,
we have had arguments where one leave,
but still will come back,
where one cries,
but still would be cheered up.
where both end up into serious arguments.

There are times, things are said at the wrong time,
but all this does not stop the love from coming from the heart,
it's because i love him.
That's why all this is worth it.

You might say I'm dumb,
you might say he is stupid,
to still stick and tolerate with each other even tough we argue.
'everything happens for a reason', my honey always says,
and i believe that.
That's why problems are solved and solutions are made.
But sometimes, one may say they are lost or confuse,
but sometimes, it's just they did someone to guide them a little bit.
Think skin people would not admit they are wrong even if they are,
that's why they get into arguments.

honey and i,
we both have misunderstandings,
and a sweet heart,
that's why we are meant to be together.


Sometimes, we just need to tolerate and think about other's.
don't repeat the same mistakes.
Learn from them.

Although, people may have heard this phrase
' don't change me. If you love me, love me for who i am'
but sometimes, they want to change you to help you improve,
not because you are not good,
not because he/she thinks you can't.
but it's because,
he/she knows you can be better.

Honey, i love you,
and i hope you understood what i said..
*huggiez*

1 comment:

DJLDracio said...

I understand it very well. Muaxx I love u very much and it's never going to change..ever..