Friday 28 September 2007

.LEAVE ME ALONE.

today is just not my day. i'll just swear and just curse and sulk and be emo.

so just, try to bear with me.

i'm here in hostel, thnx to a fucking lecturer, i can't change my class. and this is already a problem. our class is different, we can't discuss it together. we end at a different time.

today is life drawing, i end at 4.30. y friends end like 12. u think they'll wait for 4 friggin hours??

then, assignments are just dead, i seriously do not know what to do. the stupid lecturer say use illustrator, i don't have, everyone say use photoshop also can. the problem is..I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP TO DO THESE FUCKING THINGS!!!!!..

ok, then i ask my friends, they say ''shouldn't your lecturer teach u how to use it??'' i was like ''that fucker i don't think he knows..''
Then, ok,..let's wiggle with photoshop and i don't give a damn...then i realized, my fucking laptop is giving me so much fucking problem that i can't even use photoshop anymore.. so, tell me..what the fuck can i do????

thnx to my mom. i can't move, i have to stay in this crappy place. i don't know where it goes, i don't think it goes anywhere.. there's no public bus..NO wait..there is..one which goes to hell..where u got lost and can never come back. what the point of that bus then? geez...the cab's are so friggin expensive.
we are students...students who are living for a budget..those who eat maggie just to be able to spend better..
not to eat maggie just to pay tha cab's...
if i say, i pay 50 for food outside, or movie, or shirt, and i'll have to eat maggie for a week. i understand..
but it's not..i pay 50 for a cab..!!!!. who pays 50 for a cab? just to go somewhere? it's just insane..i'll never do that..it's just so nt worth it. i rather wait and change busses then to do smth like that..

i'm so restless and sick and tired of my life..

No comments: