Wednesday 12 September 2007

a different day

so, right now.... i'm in a different class.. this is just so weird...what can i do? Everybody is asking me whether is it confirm and all that...sigh..

Recently i have so many things on my mind..there's just so many things bothering me..and i feel bad for my honey...cz he is worrying so much..muakzx..honey..i love you and thank you for caring..i really appreciate it..^^..

i stole ming's lunch today..hehez..i was actually in a reli reli bad mood today..until ming showed me the crazy girl's blog..haha..revenge time..buahahaha...it reli cheered me up till class time..i din think about all the problems..just ming in my mind..^^.. thank u sayang..i love you very much..muakzx...
love love love..^^..hehez...

rmb to go to my xanga blog to be updated bout my work..^^

No comments: