Wednesday 19 September 2007

im not an octopus

i'm a girl who has feelings..

so what if im a bitch who is inconsiderate?

so what if im a bad planner?

i know u are a bad planner..then? don't expect me to change.

if you think i'm a bad planner, then i am.

tired of all this shit..

everyday u scold me.. no wait..
it's more like you're nagging and you're giving lectures and speeches..
i feel like i'm talking to my mom sometimes..
geez la.

u think i wanna leave without telling ga? then i'm sorry la..
i'm feeling so fucking depress, offended and insulted..
and i'm sorry that i'm feeling like that cz it's my fault.
im being immature ma..
i'm being childish ma..

u always say u tired..u think i'm not a? u think i'm not tired?
u think i'm a robot where i can switch my mood whenever i want?
i'm becoming emotionless because of u.
everyday you have to at least lecture me.
everyday there is a frown on you face..
what's the point of all my wishes of u being happy then?

one minute u lecture and scold..the next u apologize and start saying sorry..
i'm not a robot ok?

my friends say so many things i'm trying to ignore.
there's so many things i din tell u what ppl say about u.
it's not that i don't trust u.
it's cz i don't b'liv that's why i push it away and ignore it.
but u know? recently, it just comes back..
everytime u and i get into this..it comes back..

someone please help me..i reli do not know what to do? here i am trying my best, but noone except ai van and my newly god-bro..[you know who u are..]knows what i am going through..
i'm so afraid that one day i'll break down and just give-up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo.. looks cool ur new blog.. :)
liked it way better than last haha..

Unknown said...

thnx alot..^^..i can't find a white and pink one..