Tuesday 11 September 2007

carol..i miss u

troubles in my head..
omg...

i can't wait for carol to come back in december..
i miss her so much..
she's just the only girl i can trust..
of cz..she's my lovely sista!!!^^

carol..i miss u!!
i miss the times..
where we go shopping..
where we go look for clothes...
where we try it on..
where we play around..
where we tell each other secrets..
where we talk about guys..
where we talk about our boyfriends..
where we look for heals..
where we try on shoes..
where we buy stuff and share..
where we take many many random shots and pictures..
where we sleep together..
where we hug each other..
where we go out together..
where u bring me go clubbing..

where are u? i miss you..

i love you..and you love me..
i remember during our birthdays, we always exchange gifts..and i always try my best to make u happy..
but this year..
you are not here..
not for my eighteenth birthday..
carol? i'm 18 this friday..
i can go out with u not worrying that i can't go in clubs or movies or places..
i'm gonna get my license soon then i'll be driving u in december..

are u coming back before your birthday? or after? nevermind, we can celebrate it late together..we'll go out together..al night long..^^...i miss the days...
i love u so much..i don't care if people don't remember here.. i don't care if 14th september is another screwed up day..cz, you're not here and it hurts the same..
could you replace the day when u are here?

carol...do u miss me? are u thinking of me? why does my heart hurt? carol...
i'm so confuse nowadays, are u reading this carol? i miss you alot..so much that sometimes it i feel it's so near yet o far..klia is just here..why can't i just sneak into the plane and go find u? why is it possible in movie's but not here?
carol? why are there tears? why am i crying? why is it that recently everything seems to be coming down on me? why is it that i am specially emotional nowadays. carol? i miss you so much. you use to make things better for me. you use to take me out and cheer me up. you use to look at me and hug me and say 'you silly girl'.. i miss u..
i miss your smile.
i miss your laughter.
i miss you getting mad and angry at me..
can i take your things? so u will rush back here and scold me?

i miss the days we go out and confuse ppl cz we don't look alike..
i miss the days where u would hold me and bring me to your friends..and everyone would stare at me and they don't believe that it's me..
i miss that days where we buy ice-cream..
i miss the days we have...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww... Dont get so emo... Everything will be fine when you look the other way around. Always smile and you wont feel unhappy anymore. Your sister is always with you. Altho both of you are far away but deep inside the heart, both of you never really get separated at all.


Cheers!!! Life is beautiful!!!