Wednesday 12 September 2007

where am i??

today i woke up at 8.30. i did not want to get up. cz just having the though that i am going to be in another class is just so disturbing. i hate it..i was so pissed of at that frigging lost lecturer..
I followed kev lo's car, cz Edmund, who is in 2A, i'm following him.

I reli need to thank Eric and Edmund for making feel comfortable at least, they did not ignore me.

Today was creative studies. Big project coming up and i know i'm gonna be damn busy in the next six month.
*sigh*. what can i say? tears are all dried up. I'm just so friggin sensitive that even talkin about the changing class thing, i cry.. what to do?

I'm so down today and i did not eat lunch, i just did not have the appetite to eat. don't ask me why.

Tomorrow i have Design studies and i have the presentation. currently i'm doing my painting. i went to look for the friggin lecturer and Bryan was doing his presentation. Bryan, i'm so sorry that i interupted and disturbed you that moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiya nevermind la... :) coz i dont want the teacher to focus so damn much on me also lolz.. make me more nervous HAHAHAH...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJLDracio said...

Goodluck with your assignment and your presentation 2morrow darling, I'm on stand by if u need me. Love ya ^^ Don't feel down ok? I hope I made u smile today atleast, I'm worried about u... Muaxx