Wednesday 5 September 2007

a night lover..

wow..
sometimes, i reli dunno myself..
i love the night..
the crowd...
the party...

but the problem is..
i'm in kl..yea..everyone back in ipoh is asking..
'hey girl! partying hard?' or maybe ' so which club do u go in?'

haha...that is the saddest part..
my friends come all the way to kl to party..to club..
me?
i'm in kl..
but in freaking cyber..in a hostel where it's so isolated..
heart pain....

sometimes, i reli wonder what's the problem of loving the club?
i envy those who can drink..
i can't..
one shot i'll pass out..see how extreme?
no..i'm serious..
you can ask xian if you do not believe me...she was there...

well, i can take a glass of beer or wine..
i'll go red..not drunkk...just red...and everyone will start asking if i'm drunk..
=_____=....what a fuss they make..

So? my honey once say if i love dancing, i can dance in my hostel..=____=..
but that's not the point..
i love the loud music blasting..
haha..
i love the crowd..
i love to dance..to get closer to my honey in the crowd..
well, mayb nomatter how much i explain he might not understand..

i dunno why i'm even posting about this..
cz it was in my thought..
i was just thinking about it..
dun ask me why...

2 comments:

DJLDracio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DJLDracio said...

I understand what u mean. It's not like i've never wanted to do that it's just that i'm considering alot of things. I will take you, i promise you before.. Muaxx Don't say i don't understand...cause i do..