Wednesday 31 October 2007

Another First Time

wow..Firstly, i gotta apologize for not blogging that often anymore it's because, i seldom go back my room... [it brings back unwanted memory]
So, i''ve been around.. Here and there... I was doing history of art that day, and i ended up sleeping over at kLoong's unit. b'cz i was using sean's laptop. It seems easier for me to get up anywhere but my own place. So, then, the next day also. And then i was around. I even fell- asleep at the living room two nights ago. This was b'cz i was waiting for sean to come back and i actually wanted to see edmond do his work. But i was too tired and i fell asleep.

Yesterday, we went to Sunway to sing-k at Red-Box.. first time for me. haha..anyway, after that when we went back was almost 12. and then we somemre watch this chinese movie which is the mask by chow sing chee.. and then after that, watched another comedy movie by him too. haha i almost fell asleep then. then after that kLoong wanted to sleep, so then at first sean thought of sending me back..[he always sayz it's not safe for a girl to walk back like that after 11] and that time was already 3.30.. Then sean pula say he's hungry..ok le then..so, we went to street mall to have a drink.. and we chatted alot..along with edmond too..

This brought me many thinking..

what is love? everybody is asking. well, sean and i are going throught the same thing. but i'm a girl and he's a guy..Right? sometimes being a girl is so trouble-some..=/
anyway, i made my mind to be who i am. Love is just a thing. When it's time, it'll come. At Least unlike some people who are damn perasan and think they know-it-all... i just hate him so much for all the things. and he has the guts to say i din put any effort..
anyway, my laptop is at kLoong's place..cz i'm doing research and everything. Just too lazy to bring everything back there.

i guess i gotta go start on my canvas colors d..^^.. hope it'll turn out well.=]

No comments: