Thursday 18 October 2007

.I'm back.

well, i'm back from penang. and wow..i can say..i rather prefer trips like this than those family plans where u have to wait for your dad to finish using the toilet and then u have to wait fro ur mom to 'do her things' and then after going to a place they wanna go back and 'take a rest' which takes hours...*waste my time*

anyway, wanted to go to penang hill, but then there wasn't time, so we went to kek lok si..*suppose to* but ended up going up and up and up..all the way up the hill and when we got down the car..OMG...whole penang just there..^^..i din bring my cable back here..if not i'll post the pictures here..haihz..so sad...T___T

Last night, we watch 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' a.g.a.i.n. haha.. well, they haven't watch, and i missed the beginning, so why not watch??^^..and by the time we finish was like 2 in the morning, then me and kLoong ended staying in Jang's place, so we followed his car....then we only realize that he stays in Sungai petani--Kedah...yea...the drive was 1 hour..poor kLoong dead tired and still had to drive there, but it was better then having no place to stay..haha.. he feel asleep straight..haha..he was with jang in a room and i took jang's sisters room.. i fell asleep after bathing too and then woke up 12 in the morning -- jang called me up for lunch..haha..and realized that they all just woke up too..and what was shocking was that jang somemore watch anime till 6 in the morning...O____o??wow..all that energy..haha...

I ate Muar Chee...*carol..buahahaha..i ate the one at gurney..haha..u want?=p*
I ate laksa- the one at air hitam [my mom was like 'OMG! i want!!'=.='']
haha... so, my first trip is to penang..amazing how my mom just says ok..still shocked...^^

tomorrw, going out with jin Moon..omg..miss her so much..hope she won't get lost on the way to my house..haha...ok..i think i gotta go..don't know what i'm writing anymore..^^

No comments: