Friday 5 October 2007

.a full thursday.

today, my alarm rang at 7. i off it. haha..cz sayang was driving over and picking me up. but as usual, my fat a** just wouldn't get up, so i was sleeping like a fat pig..^^

Then, sayang called and said he was coming up, but then, after hanging uo, i continue sleeping. haha..then, i got up to open the door, then, on the way, heard sayang open. So blur..my eyes could hardly open..sayang stood there.then i went back to bed.haha...took an hour for sayang to drag me out of bed..^^

class was as usual, then cz normally bryan and jang has been fetching us out, so for a change to day sayang drove. went to SK to eat sushi. And then me and sayang walked, i bought green eye-linear..^^...
wanted to buy shoes, but, it's on waiting list, then couldn't find a dress, so instead, i went looking for the white pumps/heels i've been searching for.
after dropping bryan,jang and edwin back, we went to ioi, but..the movie was..nothing was there, so we din watch. then we went to sunway, and we watched 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry' ^^...gay..haha...nice...if you haven't watch it and you're above 18...go watch it..=]

i came back bout 8 and then i went straight to kevTan's unit and started cooking, half-way, kevLo came down and helped me..=]..after that, we ate..i asked kevL to take me stuff up later, then i'l go up. rush all the way down and met Shaun, had a lil chat with him, then went up and bath. straight came out and went to kevL's unit..haha... online...then watched 'huan huan ai'.

Work is getting smoother, but so far, things are ok..^^

No comments: