Monday 22 October 2007

.bored.

i'm sitting here on my bed in the middle of the night..listening to wang lee hom..i'm bored because i have nothing to do. so, here i am..blogging and start complaining how i wish my life would be better or how i wish i have girlfriends..
i'm getting bored of it myself..geez..ok..my leehom song has just ended and now i'm listening to some olden chinese song..and omg..it's slower then 'yue liang dai biao wo de xin' and i don't know why i'm still listening to it..
well, mayb cz i'm typing this and i'm too lazy to click to i-tunes and just change the song..

So, i just came back from ipoh to kl today. reached about 4.30 in the evening..was damn tired..i bet kLoong went back and sleep..haha.. din inform me bout dinner, so i skipped it and i ate coco crunch..haha..ok, after this i'm going to sleep...

Omg, i can't wait to get my own new mac book pro..then at least i don't have problems with virus or the keyboards or the graphics or whatever i want to do..this is just crappy and killing me..my eyes are droopy and i can fall asleep any moment..but i'm jsut waiting to download the chinese wordings..haihz..i'm gona cry any moment..A.G.A.I.N...

it's just not my luck la..someone took it away..what also taken away from me..even a min before i leave the house today, she has to talk so much..crap la..haihz..

i'm yawning again and lucky the song has finish and the song being played now is gonna make me sleep faster..then to think that i have to get up from me bed, pack my table and then off the lights..argh...my roomate is asleep, so i have to off it..

was watching claymore just now..so exciting then i realize, i oni have till episode 19 and have to wait for bryan to borrow me the rest..=___=..have to wait..so now do what?? wanna watch drama have to wait for kevin to introduce..who knows?? with brains like me i'll end up watching smth i don't wan too..
haihz..
ok..
i'm dead tired now..

No comments: