Friday 5 October 2007

.I am Home.

i am back at home here. Using my desktop, it's way faster than my laptop even though it's slow, but still.. Using this new keyboard i've bought for my whole family to use because the one before wasn't so sensitive. hmm... i want to get my new laptop, i want to get a tablet, i wanted a notebook fan cooler and now i have one. since when do i even bother of all this gadgets? OMG... i just love them and i want to have them... haihz...

i'm having a serious tummy pain...damn the p*****...damn damn damn damn...of all days, of all times,, stupid thing ruin the mood between sayang and me. haihz..it hurts..T__________T
i want the week to pass faster..

tonight later is ah theck's wedding before night buffet.. tomorrow will be the wedding. Hope i'll be able to get some pictures..=]

*carol: i can't get into msn, sorry, but mom asked me to ask u to confirm your flight seats..faster get it done b4 she annoys the shit out of me..^^,,you know how i can't stand it..=]

No comments: