Wednesday 31 October 2007

some people are just so cold-hearted.

Sometimes you just can't believe it. don't you? Here i am seeing sean going thru everything, and he's releasing it all out. But here i am, just keeping it in my heart. i admire how sean work things..you go big bro!^^ we'll always support u..

some people are jsut so cold-hearted. They can say yes at the moment, leave u and say no the next minute. wow. it's just unbelieveable how people do things right? they are jsut so cold-hearted that they would only take what they want.

It hurts... why so? i tell myself. i'm fine.. But it hurts. I never want to see him, never want to even know he's next to me. cz i feel that people like that aren't deserve to be treated good. after all, even i did treat him good, he thinks i din. so what's the difference?only time will tell my ass..

i've made my mind up. i'm locking myself away from relationship. like sean said yesterday to me..

Thank you sean for making me realize so many things..and edmond too.. you guys are like my big bro..^^..thanks alot.=]

No comments: