Saturday 27 October 2007

changed

ok..i've decided no t to do Herbie Fully Loaded because i realized that the car is hard to draw..buahaha..
So i decided to do...

Just My Luck..

Here is the image..
But of cz..i won't be drawing Chris Pine and Lindsay..I have to draw myself..So, for Chris Pine, i decided to chose kLoong..haha...b'cz among all my friends..the one who looks closest to Chris is kLoong..and he agreed, so ^^...i just wanna apologize to kLoong that if my drawing comes out not nice..komenasai..^^>..haha..i'm not a illustrator or a human figure drawer..haha...
I've started on my canvas d..drew the words and the buliding..the broken umbrella too..haha..i just can't draw human...T___________T

So, i just do hope things would work out well, i mean for this..
i'm going back kl at 4 in the afternoon later..Then will be doing my banel work..i think..anyway..good luck to all of my friends for the finals..^^

No comments: