Thursday 18 October 2007

.thoughts.

over days and night, i ask myself.
what am i and where am i??
Over weeks and months i've told myself.
Yes i've found the one..
BUt then, as days pass,
As time passes,
As the conversation goes on.
Things get worst.
I tell myself.
Be strong and don't show..
Deep inside, it hurts.
YOu might say you have been hurt.
You might say you know how it is to be hurt.
You might say my hurt is small.
BUt i can tell you.
You are wrong.
Don't think you are all big,
i'm not saying i am.
BUt just becareful of what you say.
If you are asking for peoples sympathy so you're saying that.
You're wrong, people only look down on you.

Here i am, standing with my heart broken.
I hold it in my hands,
It's broken and shatterd,
it was throwed back at me.
It fell on the floor and shattered.
I picked it up piece by piece, and mend it.
But there you are, taking it away and throwin it back to me.
YOu now ask for it,
Do i dare to give it to you again?
I want to.
YOu are telling me that you won't do it again.
But i am afraid,
to give it to you.
B'cz this little heart of mine can't be mend anymore.

I stand here in front of you,
following right behind you,
never i got a chance to walk in front of you,
because you always push me to the back.
Everybody is asking me to go away.
Everybody is telling me to leave before i suffer.
But i smile and hide.

Just because you told me who i am and what i stand,
it doesn't mean you are BIG.
like you always want to be.
THE BIG ONE..
i can never have my rights.
i can never talk.

i'm suffering.
you know why?
cz it's the same at home..

You say things without knowing that you hurt me.
What do you expect me to say??
[excuse me? i'm hurt?]
No!. i don't go around saying that.
i kept it in me.
again and again.
hoping that you'll change.
but yet again you din.
Not just that.
i break down and cry, do you know??

Let me ask you,
How weak is my body?
Don't think you are strong.
Don't go around saying your words can kill.
Cause ppl would just say you are boasting.

Do whatever you want.
Cz i'm hiding my feelings from you.
As it would be hopeless to tell you.
It'll just hurt more.

Loving someone yet you can't be with that someone hurts the most...
And i don't think you will understand..

No comments: