Thursday 25 October 2007

. Another day.

so, here i am. Another day.. I woke up late today, it was 11. i was like 'oh shit!' then i called sean..cz that pig is the one who is always late..haha... then he told me that he's not going. i was like..ok.. then he told me his class has test..i was like..huh? i though the test was like the week b4 raya holz? so, anyway, we hung up and then i called edmond to see where was he..but that fella..haihz..din get to talk to him properly..so then, i called edwin, at home..called bryan..at home..called jang..at home..i was like...what?? everyone at home? then i called kLoong..then he told me he's in campus..i was like..ok..where's edmond? then he told me our froup memebers are coloring...so i'm going there with jang later..haha..not sure..it's almsot 12..gonna finish this then i'll go over..

recently i just suck at taking pictures..cz i don't know how to take them ith short hair..haha...sometimes i do miss my long hair..haha...anyway, carol, hope u din get too shock with my hair-style..^^..ok..love ya..muakzx

No comments: