Monday 22 October 2007

.Meaningful words that brought my heart.

This was an entry post written by carrie, one of my friend.. she's written a little smth and i reli felt that, that is how i wanted to say it too..but i'm deadly serious not good in writing these..so the credits goes to her kayz??

-sometimes being with a person for too long may be good & may be bad. good that u und each other so well, you will know everything they think & everything they do even before they do it. I always have that feeling, i know when he will call, i will be holding my phone & the phone will ring. Even he sense the same thing~ it really feels great when everyone is happy. But when its bad.. it will turn real bad. When u think u really und that person so well, some how or rather one day u wil just realise that, actually there is much more that u have to understand and learn about that person. I seriously didn't know what to do when he just breaks down all of a sudden, doing & saying things he never says and do. I just thought it was another usual routine of his, being mad at me for things that im not at fault at, mad about his own mistake.-

No comments: