Friday 19 October 2007

.hurt.

So there you are,
across the line..
What's this??
Why are tears falling down?
Why are all this around me?
why does my heart hurt??
You ask for it,
I held it in my hand, I resist it and it stinged.
It hurts..Why?? why does it hurt?
i'm staying strong here. But yet, i'm being pushed to the floor,
it hurts, i'm in a hole,
i lock my heart with the key and i'm climbing out.

I wipe my tears and i climb,
anyone would have to find the key to my heart first..
No hints, No sweet-talk.
I'm sorry if i'm being selfish.
I'm sorry if i'm being inconsiderate.
Mayb it's time others think what i've done..
i'm tired and i'm standing up with nobody to give a hand,
that's me.

Don't apologize,
DOn't tell me you love me.
Don't ask for my heart,
I'm keeping it..

I drop down,
i can't breath,
i feel my heart beat everywhere.
I lay down and close my eyes..
my head spins..
what's wrong?
what should i do??

i leave the house, thinking to get my mind of it.
I can't find nice shoes,
i can't see nice clothes..
I just see food and i just eat.
I don't care..
I'm emotionless..
i'm hurt....

No comments: