Tuesday 23 October 2007

.where's my heart.

i ask myself..where's my heart? he called.. at the beginning..he started shooting at me.i was hurt..i din know what to do but to back up for myself, but then, the whole situation seems like i'm the unreasonable ones. we both have faults..why compare? I don't want to talk about the conversation. but at least, my blog here is something that keeps me from going crazy..
Tears just couldn't help flowing. he asked for my heart. i just couldn't give it. It wasn't strong enough to be thrown back or do anything or even touch it. I just wanted to hear it from him. I wanted to hear him say that he love me. I wanted to hear him tell me that i'm everything to him. But i guess, it's all in my mind. but at least, before we hung up..i managed to squeeze those words out of him but ended both being painful. I loved him so much. and i truly miss him. But my heart isn't ready to stand up and stay strong. i'm really very sorry..
I can't find my heart as i can't pick it up.
I just hate it when people go around telling others about their girls or their boys. well, then it's up to them. maybe some people might be happy to the fact that we are not together. who knows who is actually planning all this??

i stand under the rain. hopig that the rain will wash away my tears. was away my soul and my pain. I din know what else to do. the rain is with me, as we both cry the whole night long.

No comments: