Sunday 14 October 2007

.first time.

This is the first time that anyone has brought me out like how kLoong did. After i had a fight with her, i needed to get out, so after kLoong finish his work. he came all the way from menglembu to bercham to pick me up. it's like from desaria going all the way to kj just to pick me up. Then we decided to go to jj, but then there was a jam and after turning round and round, still can't find a parking so, decided to go parade, on the way, went to laservoom and bought some cd then only went to parade, and after like rounds, we found a parking space, then again we went round parade chatting and talking. after like an hour half of walking, he decided to bring me to yik foong cz i haven't been there before. So, went there, and then parked outside the market, on the way out, it was raining, so we sat at kopitiam and chatted again. [we've been talking non-stop].haha...so then after about another hour and more, we decided not to wait and leave. So, now, i just bathed and i'm here.

This is the first time anyone has ever brought me here and there. haha..i feel so useless, i don't even know all the nice places back here in IPoh. and i am suppose to be an ipoh citizen..T_____T..
he's so great, he knows so many things. Unlike me, being controlled...geez..haihz...and today was the first time i told my mom face to face 'mom! i'm going out with kevin late!' then she was like who??? then i was like 'My college classmate' and she actually said ok...wow..at least that is smth that has changed a bit...
Now, i hope that they can confirm that i can go to penang this wednesday, if not i will be stuck and dead..my dad said ask my mom, my mom said ok..but i still need to confirm..don't want hopes and get disappointed again...
haihz..
i do hope my parents let me go out at night..then i can go eat all ipoh food with kLoong, there's so many things i'm missing here in Ipoh...geez...haihz..sobs..i wanna cry...T_________T...

No comments: