Sunday 15 June 2008

Anger

I just hate it so much when you push me around, telling me what i should do or what i shouldn't. Or accusing me of things i do not intentionally think of. The reason i did not even want to talk about to you b'cz i knew you would give a reaction exactly the way you did. It's annoying. I know what'ever comes out of your mouth is yours but please do have some respect and stop comparing me! and i also know you won't be reading this but i do not know why i even bother writing this! it's cz i'm mad, i'm not happy, i'm sad, i'm lost, i'm disappointed!!!! and i wan carol or janice or sayang or anyone who cares to actually know what's going on at least. *sheesh..

This is not smth i talk about, Cz i feel embarrassed by the fact that i'm not good in what i'm doing. *ugh... Please remember who i am and what i am, but not who i'm not and what i'm not.

And then, the second thing is, STOP pointing at my stomach and say i'm FAT! stop pointing at my chin and say i'm growing, stop pointing at ME and say i'm flabby! i've shut up about u but there u go saying i'm fat, i'm obese, i'm growing, i look fat, i dun look nice in clothes and so on. I know i am, but it doesn't need you to say all these cruel things to remind me! *screams...

Don't compare me with others! Don't even compare me again with her. She's a talent girl. me? i'm just learning ok! and i'm still. i'm not giving up! but stop pushing me down and making me stop and give up! I know you care and do not want us to go the wrong path, BUT i know what i'm doing, and by you acting like this, you ARE making me going the wrong path. *runs around...

i'm so confuse right now i wish you to just stop making any noise, watch your tv drama's or cartoons, and let me calm down before you say anything to me!

1 comment:

Janice said...

hey.. Are you all right?
you seem very annoyed recently.. if u wish to share.. u can sms me to ask me online.. on monday.. means today la...
at night?
i wish i can help u..as u mention my name up there..
I was annoyed........On SUNDAY !! but my case was little tiny small...