Monday 2 June 2008

take a break. where's my kit-kat? =/

It's 5.18 am in the morning and i'm still here doing my work. having a break after sitting for more than ten hours. with my work. Hmm...next presentation is on Wednesday. Then communication studies having troubles. hope the teacher will be much kind-hearted and make things work out. *sigh.

I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat. Gonna be doing a bit more work then off to bed. Now sayang is already snooring happily in his sleep. praying he won't torture or sleep ON stitches and patrick. Are you hubby?=]. hehez. 

Been looking through my pictures and regretted cutting my hair. well, i'm leaving it now. Hope it grows faster. ^^.. hehez. anyway, i gotta stop now.

nightz everyone.

-vous défi ne le touchez pas, obtenez vos propres-
私は愛する,私の赤ん坊の最愛の人-

No comments: