Monday 16 June 2008

looking alike


mom still thinks sayang looks like Jay Chow..haha..Mayb b'cz of the hair le. mom nvr know anyone with sayang's hair like that.

This morning we had breakfast with grandparents and grandma was asking about sayang. She asked how he looked like, was he handsome and all that, before i could answer anything. Mom cut in and kept mentioning that sayang look's like jay chow. Nomatter how many times i denied it, my mom insisted on it till my grandma believed also. Then my mom said when i was young, i stick Jay Chow's picture all over my wall, So i end up falling in love and dating someone who looks like Jay Chow..Then grandma agreed..*sobs, nobody takes my side. 

Then mom said, if she knew this would happen. she would have stick Prince William's picture all over my bedroom wall, then i'll date someone like him..=_______='''swt-ness mmg..

No comments: