Monday 30 June 2008

closing my heart away

i wanna scream out and tell how Badly i hate her!! I just wish she would disappear from my life and i MEAN it!!! i don't give a damn f***ing shit if you even said i'm rude, i don't respect her, or all the shitty nonsense of not being a good person. Why should i be giving her all that when she doesn't even give it to me? I don't care who i am or what she is to me! Don't come telling me that she's lonely and ask me to tolerate cz i don't think she has the right to do it even though she's lonely or whatever shit she's going thru!!! yes, i admit that i'm a sensitive person and i wish i am able to not give a shit about it anymore!..

I especially hate it when someone looks down on another. I myself do it too. but i only look down on ONE person! that's her!!! Words can not express how a person she is and i'm fed-up of letting her step over my head. i'm not 6 or 9 nor 13 anymore okay! i ahve my own rights to do and i am tired of being who i'm not!.

Yea i'm fat and i admit it! how fat and chubby i am. she does not need to tell me that!and i love being fat! so what? i don't see a big deal being fat!!! She drags me up at 9 in the morning where i slept at 3 and was reli tired cz i wasn't feeling well. just to accompany her to the bank. ok! i am not complaining! then she starts nagging about me getting tired and fat and all that shit. HER nagging. is not just nagging like all mothers. Her nagging is practically stepping on you and throwing stones at you and accusing you for things from your appearance to who you are with. and i hate it especially when she starts talking about hubby cz it just makes me wanna kick her. no wait. more like. make me wanna run away and get away from her FOREVER!

Don't tell me don't be mad or i should have anger management! You should be in my shoes. not my one day, not one hour but 19 years! and then tell me whether am i wrong!

No comments: