Saturday 14 June 2008

*sobs

i cannot believe my mom actually said i was growing fat!!!...where's my dad. he's normally cheering me up and telling me how thin i am now but it's just that i'm a lil plum compare to others and bla bla bla. i know it's not the truth. but at least it doesn't hurt right? it's so sad that everyone who sees me says i'm growing fatter and fatter and fatter. T_T. or is everyone around me growing thinner and thinner and thinner? T_T. or maybe it's just my dressing. no way! those layers of woobly fats are just disgusting.. help*squels...

And then there's my dad who's teasing me about my pimple and zits and freckles...omg.. those freckles are one that i hate the most.. Why don't everyone get freckles..T_T...it's just so troublesome..and lucky hubby hasn't been saying anything bout them, or mayb he hasn't notice (whoopps! now he knows...XD )..haha...haha..and those unbalance eyes of mine.

I went for eye check today. and it told me that my power has increase. T_T...no wonder i have some trouble seeing things. from zero to less than a hundred to 125, now it has increased to 175..oh shit! is that bad? T_T..and the lighting (san gong) has also increased...=/..how dead i am, i need to find for a nice pair of frames then..hmm...finding is a thing, looking good on me is another thing..hmm...

~i have glossy lips waiting to kiss your hot lips XD~

No comments: