Wednesday 18 June 2008

Home

First time being home on a wednesday night. *sigh

sayang will only be back on Fri and missing him dearly. all alone here and he's alone there. =/.

I went to campus today A.G.A.I.N. to hand in my work. after the rejection of THREE times.. Two times i had to wait for her, today, i was so rush and it hates that it troubles sayang, So then, passed it to another lecturer and then left. Well, don't want to get in so detailed.

After that sayang dropped me off at pyramid when i went to find her sister and did not expect sooOOOoo many people to be there...X_X..was quite nervous at first, but then things turned out quite well. I have two new shirt from padini. Actually was only one, then MunYee saw another and the price was 2 for RM39, so she picked one and i picked one. :D. so that makes me have two new shirt. hehez... *thanks*

After that, just walked around then went back to get my laptop. Lucky sayang finish school but then din spend more time with him cz his mom wanted to go down to kl and scared he drive back to subang alone so din ask him to come alone..T_T. it was then i started missing him till i will see him on friday.

HOlidays just started but it doesn't really feel like holiday now. Thinking whether want to go and see a star in summit with MunYee next sat or not.hmm...*figures*

-i'm missing my love-

No comments: