Friday 20 June 2008

random-ness

I'm running out of blog title.
Woke up at 12.57pm today...XD..Then went to send lunch to my dad then picked up my glasses and then went over to my brothers school to pick him up.. Been running erands today and yesterday too...
Sayang's coming back today and i can hardly wait to see him..XD..i miss him so much..T_T..Tonight there's a band competition, then, matt asking me to go, mom not home, but i wish to go out with sayang..=/.. Then mom drag me to a lunch tomorrow...*ugh..make me miss not eating lunch with sayang tomorrow. Then she's gonna drag me to dinner again and it will be clashing with my time with sayang.Later he go back kl on sunday night then i cannot see him already..T_T. and then i dunno what excuse to give to go to kl.. *sigh..
It sucks so much that i have to tell every single detail what i'm doing, where i'm going.. It's their fault i'm not such a shophalic and my fashion instinct dies. i can't even buy clothes! imagine gettting a RM29.90 top from padini will even kill me. i hate lying about all the prices that i'm buying.
One side sayang is saying i do not have much nice clothes as the truth is. I do not even have the chance to go. Even if i went out, i wouldn't even know where or what. and i suck at chosing clothes. i hate it so much..But who is it to blame?
i miss my dear, *sigh. i feel so happy with him around as i can be who i wan.

-missing u..faster come back..-

1 comment:

Li ying said...

AIYOOO.
tell ur mom ur going out with him lahhh.
the building pic super wasted lahhh.