Thursday 5 June 2008

Relax or work..

Well, i slept at 3 ytd after helping out with sayang and then pack things and went to bed. As i lay there, my back started to ache. Really sore and i so wanted to swear at it. *sigh... 

I am still working on my Design History journal. I sudden realize i have to stop jumping up and down but start from the beginning to see what i have missed...13 chapters to research, write, and go through. This is like writing a TEXT BOOK....T____T. omg. and i am only at Introduction.

Then i have to buy a canvas which i don't know where to. Yen shing said can buy at popular? or around the one academy sure got. But hubby don't have the car. T_T. so how to go and buy. *sobs...and i just want to cry out loud. I spend RM200 on just assignment, work and printing. Hell of money in all the assignments. And then, To think of the money i need to spend on acrylic paints just makes me faint..

So, here i am, on the bed... with a severe tummy pain due to my aunty's visits. =/. i hate it. It just makes me so uncomfortable and in pain and i just wanna cuddle up in hubby's arms and cry. Should i eat chocolate to make myself feel better? I don't even know what i should eat or not eat. T_T. ok..i reli suck at my aunty's visit..she's such a fuss..*ugh


No comments: