Friday 13 June 2008

Home again..

Back home and dad's not home..=/. he went of to langkawi..omg. i'm such a daddy's girl..XD..anyway, Only left mom and me and matt. and Grandpa, who i seldom talk to and i feel bad but can't blame for the lack of age and communication..hahaha..((>.<)).. So, tomorrow gonna drive my brother to the saloon in the morning and get his hair cut. He's been asking me to cut it, but i'm soooOOOOooo lazy and i don't wan him to blame me for his untidiness of his hair..*sniggers..

So, Then, Latin class starts at 3. have to go early to talk to the dance teacher..haha..finally i'm learning it. well, take it as an exercise as i'm growing[sideways not upways..T_T]..ugh*disgust.. Then, have to re-do my work..*sigh, talking bout it is just so stress..the stress part is not working on it, but it's the trouble of going there. I just feel so bad for sayang to drive there la. too bad i can't fly then. Even better if i can transport.haha...*such imaginations..

Then, here's my bro begging me to go the band competition on next friday cz without me, he can't go. should i? shouldn't i? i would be alone if i did. hmm.. so, wei! people! alexis! kai xin! haha...sayang also a! if you're going then tell me la. XD..if not a...then janice...pls help me cheer up my bro a..haha....i think you're going that's why he wants to go so BADLY right? XD..hehez...

So, i've made up my mind to lose weight this holiday!!..haha.. i'll take whatever it does to lose weight and look thiner!! haha... if not i'll grow more and more like the panda in kungfu panda...((>.<)) dunwan......

(".)- hubby darling i love u very much..muakzx...-

No comments: