Thursday 26 June 2008

It's been a while

It has been days since i blogged. well, it SEEMED like a long time since i blogged..XD..

I'm missing my love soOOooo much.

Holiday's are boring without you around hubby.. Being a driver [improving my driving skills so hubby won't say i'm a lousy driver.XD]. Cooking lunch and dinner [so i can learn more and cook for hubby next time.XD ]

What else have i been doing?oh yea. studyin..=___='' so unexpectedly to come from me..me? i never study and i hate it. well, but i do like the fact that i'm learning. It's just that i have such a bad memory that i cannot remember once i read. i need to, like....read it TEN times before it gets into my head...=/...

Got a letter from uni mentioning when it starts school. I thought it was my result at the moment and it really shocked me..i'm gonna be soooOOOOoooo dead when the result comes and i hate it when my parents open the letter without telling me. *sigh.. where's my privacy...=/...

Tomorrow's friday and yippeee ((>.<)))...hubby is coming back. but then, have to wait at night till he's back. =/...Hubby a? next week don' go back kl le. stay here ? =]..XD..i love u and missing you LOADS>>:D

No comments: