Monday 2 June 2008

unexpectedly...

i never though that it would happen in this way. I though it was over, but somehow, it just came back. 

I thought it would be ok. But then, i fear more when it seems like we're tearing apart. I wanna cry, i wanna scream, but i know, whatever i'll do. will make no use at all. All i can do, is just pray and hope. You may be with me, I may be with you. But your mind and heart seems to wander, i knew it was coming and i saw it coming, and i just sat and pretended i didn't know anything. 

I wanna cry on your shoulder, will you?
I wanna ask you, is everything ok.
I wanna tell you, i love you.
I wanna know, How are you.

I've never felt so lonely before, You seem relief to leave. I felt like a rock on me. What has happen? or is it just me again. Maybe i'm just thinking too much, as i've always been. And i apoligize for that, maybe it's because of everything. 

No comments: