Sunday 22 June 2008

Back again.

Here i am back in my room.
*On the laptop
*facebook-ing
*friendster-ing
*msn-ing [with carol]
*downloading songs [connie talbot..i tear listening to her songs..XD]

Just finishing cooking a double maggie for my brother after having a 'menu order' from him *faints*. well, can't blame for loving him. haha..XD...

So, i am here, running from my room,

---->> to the study room...

-->then back to my room

---->> to wherever my mom is..

-->> back to my room

---->> to whoever who calls me..

-> and back to my room

and sighing to finish this blog in my crappy mood..



Let's see what happen,


O_____o????


i almost got whacked and being released anger on?

no wait..shud go back to the beginning where what happen..

~~~~~~~~~

There i was, trying to help and hurry to book the flight, but as usual, she's so slow and just bothers me. But i just keep quiet. Then, it passed 12. she was late by 4 mintues and she could get the flight. She screamed and jumped up and down like a little girl. ..*blink*blink*. i am speechless. but lucky i just remain quiet and scared. felt so alone, but felt i had to be strong.

Then, she came in and almost cried. and then asked me to talk to my sister [so, i bet you're reading it and you've already known] and there she is jumping up and down again. asking why so unlucky. what can i say?

*silents as connie talbot's Favourite Things, playes from my iTunes.*


Back to where i am, waiting for my hubby to reach kl and hoping he will msg me or give me a call..XD..*hints*

No comments: