Saturday 20 January 2007

20th jan 2007

today, went to skul to teach choir.. sometime's it feels a lil akward where everybody is wearing skul uni..haha..it's do UGLY...
i'm so lucky i dun hv to wear it anymore..
it loOkS sO uGLy..sEriOUsLy...
hAhA...
before going to skul, chris picked me up for lunch. told my dad i had to go early..
left the clinic bout 11.45 and chris picked me up in his solid white toyota [ see?i knew his car name..haha...]
i LoVe tHe wAy hE dRiVeS......LOVE....<3....
it's so smooth...i LoVE hiS cHaiR...wait..listen b4 u jump into conclusion..haha...bcz it's low and comfortable...
my parent's car are lether and high and i have to sit up straight..
u know how i hate it..
uGh...

cHriS brought me to ''mixes cruisine''..
and OMG!!!!!karen was actually working there....uGh..and she was standing at the door...my god...those looks in her eyes just maks me wanna slap her..
and that friend of her's..
prob the next min she turn's around she start's backstabbing me and saying chris is my bf..
for sure..
all the time i was sitting there..
there were looking at me...those expression...uGh...they were doing a disgust look!it's so obvious they were talking about me..

haiz...karen...heRh....nvr forget wat she did to me...after trying to grab my bf..
and her own frenz..
and showing the pity look..
uGh..thinking she's somekind of pretty girl or so..
i wouldn't dare say that cz i'm not pretty myself..
i'm not suprise if she even said i was a slut..
i mean...haiz...ppl sed that bout me b4...
so..
wha't dif does it make??
i do hope ppl in kl are beta..i mean in LKW....

No comments: