Friday 26 January 2007

afternoon with mom

today my mom and i chatted in kopitiam..[ in al places..]
she started asking me what kind of guy i like..
then she was asking me when do i plan to get marry!!!O_o....
i was like...''you wait ten years la..''
then she was like..O_O....''NO!!TOO LONG!!!''
-___________________________-''''....speechless...
hahaha...reli..i dunno what to say when she said that...
then she was like asking me what type and character of guy i like...
haiz....reli speechless with her..
haha..i told her..''mom!!i am looking for a cute, handsome, useful, rich, loyal, tall, fit guy''..
haha..her turn to be speechless....hehez....
then i say..my husband needs to have a boutique..be the boss..then i can have all the clothes i want..
haha...
she was totally speechless..
then she ask what happens if there's no guy like this..
i say...too bad...
haha...

No comments: