Monday 22 January 2007

an afternoon with mom

this whole morning i went online..chatted with eric..and bout 2 i offline when my family came home..[excluding carol]..so then we were having lunch..
i asked my mom..'' mom!where you going this afternoon?''
she said no where...
i nodded with disappointment..
then she ask where did i wan to go..
and i said dunno..
then she kept asking..then i say ''let's go parade..''
then she looked at me..i purposely look away..haha..

i was playing piano in a down mood. it was den my mom called..''ling!if you wanna go parde u beta change.''
so i just change into my long pants..an got ready to go out..
we went to parade and we went to see the shoes!!!i wanna get them..they are oni RM40 like that...
it's not anything special but it attracted me..mayb i shud get opinion from chris first..
and then we went into body glove and i bought two black shirt and a long pants..mom bought a shirt..
haha...
then we bought a cake to celebrate carol's birthday, which was last year december..wow...
haha..

No comments: