Sunday 21 January 2007

damn pissed

FUCKING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I damn angry at the fucker’s now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They cannot leave me alone ga?
Ha?
What the fuck man??? Stupid useless assholes!!!
The stupid bitch was the one who let me dye it pink and now she want me to colour it back fucking black!!!!
Ok! Bad enough they scolded like FOREVER and EVER.
The convo ended yesterday!!!i was allowed to dye it back the colour I want!!!
Now?what the fuck are they saying???
She starts coming screaming in the room lke some stupid fucking asshole bitch!!!
Diu!!!
Stupid so hai!!!!chow hai!!!!
Only know how to diu and fuck!!!
go fuck her own asshole la!!!!then she start screaming everything I say I follow my dad. I don’t listen to her!!
I only listen to my dad. Only talk to my dad.
Ok la!!
Now I don’t talk!!!I don’t talk to any of the fucker’s!!!!
I don’t care what the fuck happen’s..
I am not talking to them!!
I get scolding for things my sister did not me!! What the fuck??
She was like.. ‘ppl dating at home. Why ur sister always go out?’ then she start scolding me bout my sister going out late at night.
What the fuck??
What the hell has it got to do with me?
Doesn’t she makes any sense?
She doesn’t even have a cow sense!!!! I think what she just has is some stupid fucking asshole so hai sense in her stupid fucking brains!!!
Then she start nagging me about EVERY FUCKING THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ytd she start nagging why I din have my name in the school choir magazine book.
I mean..
What the fuck???
She was the one who thinks choir was a waste of time. And bli bla bli bla..all the fucking sense she thinks she’s talking. Then she ask how come I got the cert but no name. she thinks this world s easy like what she say ga? Ask her to fuck off la…
And guess what?
My school cert is written B because I don’t have a cocuriculum!
And it’s their fucking fault!!!
Bad enough my life is screwed up and all the fucking shit and they are still ruining it!!!
They have ruin like ¾ of my life!!!
Why can’t they leave me alone here??

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck them all la..
Ruining my life..
What the point of me being here then?
I was only a failure to them.
They think I spend a lot of money.
They say I go wild and crazy.
Well..i got one thing to say to them…

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
and
Fuck off!!!!!!!!!

No comments: