Thursday 25 January 2007

an afternon with my dear brother

Today, I spend almost the whole day with Chris. I woke up at ten in the morning and washed up and changed. And then I asked my bro to buy sum food for carol. I spend the morning playing with my laptop while waiting for my bro to pick me up. So then, he came at 12 like that with the food then we left after he ask me to eat an egg tart. But I did not finish it. He ate the other half.
At first we went to ivy’s place to drop off her book. And then we had no idea where to go. So he brought me to the highway. Haha… He went all the way to kuala kangsar. We went into the tunnel... [ on the way to penang…]
Until we decided to go to jj to watch a movie. So he headed back to Ipoh. Today he drove with no hands again!!!haha… he’s leg was controlling the steering wheel. Well, it’s not like in your mind where you use your toes. But he used his knees. I was like…’’wow!!! That is so cool. I gotta learn how to do that.’’ It’s such a sad case that I have not even listen to the law test. uGh…it’s so depressing.
We were laughing in the car and he was driving. I admire him so much that he could do that. I feel so lucky to be his little sister. He’s car is interesting. He had so many things around in the car. He even had a compass!!! Haha… unlike my car at home is clean and neat. It looks so empty…
We reached jj about half an hour time…wait! I think less than that. I wasn’t keeping the track of the time though. Then he did another amazing thing! I never thought that he would find a parking at the second floor. But he did. It wasn’t a place my family would park. Because he reversed through two pillars and then all the way to the back and parked next to the entrance. Reversing in one thing. But he did it fast. It was as if he was going forward. Wow!!! Amazing!!! Love it!!! I love sitting in his car while he is driving. Because he’s driving is so perfect!!! And he knows so much. I am soo glad he would teach me. But I am afraid that I would kek sei him… haha..
We were outside the theatre and the both of us stood there for a moment. I was waiting for him to chose a movie. Then he chose the movie acted by louis khoo … I was find with that. We went in when it just started. He bought a popcorn, two drinks and a hot dog. We were in there and we watch the movie. Haha… in was kinda funny when he sang cause it reminded me of Chris singing in the car. I really laugh till my stomach hurt. When it almost ended, I don’t know what got into him. He started playing with the tissue paper’s and covering me in it. Haha…
After the movie, I went to Watson to get things. When I came out I couldn’t see him. So I called him, and he told me he was at secret recipe that area. I was like…what??why you there?.. haha… so I ask him to wait for me there and I went to look for him. Then he say go down because he saw sale. So we went to soda, then went to nike, giordano and went back. He bought a shirt though…
It was his suggestion to go to stadium to eat. He ordered a plate of chee Cheong fun for me. But I did not eat all. Because I wasn’t really hungry. One thing I knew is that Chris has a big mouth and he could eat up a very big portion. Haha… then I ask my dad to pick me up from parade because I was afraid my parents would see him. So, we went to parade and it started to rain. And then he went up to the rooftop. I wanted to go out in the rain but he wouldn’t allow me. Instead he hugged me and wouldn’t let me go. People would get the wrong idea of us. Haha… but it’s as usual, sometime’s it is as if they can’t accept the fact that two opposite sex are best friends or like bro and sis.
So then he dropped me off at the back there where I went to wait for my dad.

No comments: