Tuesday 23 January 2007

23rd january 2007

today my bro came bek..=]..and i damn happy...
i went to skul at 12.45 like that..
i thought that today would be boring because chirs was not here. but i met up with a teacher and we chatted and had lunch..
then we went to choir practises..as usual we had warm-up's and today i did it...
then we buck up on our volume and tune..
at 2.15 my bro msg me and say he will be at my skul at 2.45..i was DAMN happy..
wohoo!~!~!~!~!~!~!
haha..
my gorgor bek d..=]..
miss him so much and now his back..
haha..
and then i quickly teach and at 2.45 i told them i need to go liao..
when i reach the car...he looked at me and smile..
haha..then we started having a convo bout a convo phone we had earlier and was laughing over it.
he called me and told me he would me at my skul soon.
so i say can he wait 5 min?
i heard him say 3 min...
then i say ok 3min!byebye..
cz i was in a hurry to teach them..haha...
he was about to say if wait for 5 min then he go wah car..
but then i put down d..
haha.
so when i went to the car he go wash car..[2nd time go wash car]..
haha..i never go wash car before ga..
i mean as in those car-wash-machine-thingy...
haha..
he brought me the first time and i was like a kiddo being so fascinated..
haha...
then we went to parade...walk a lil while..and still laughing over the lady who hit he nose the previous time..
haha..
i couldn't help it but laugh..
=]..

No comments: