Saturday 20 January 2007

20th jan 2007

Woke up at 12.15 today. Well, it was more like, my maid woke me up. And my brother is using my mom’s laptop and I thought I could use stremyxz thru my sis’s laptop. But no… DAMN it!~!~!~! The stupid network... eh! No! It should be stupid DSL…making me not able to connect to the internet. Sucks so much and I am using my sister’s laptop with SoOoooOoOoOoO many mistakes. Because I am not use to this laptop. It’s a lil hard though. The keyboard is not sensitive. Especially the shift and some letters. So I’m always missing them. Well, it is going to be mine. So I have to get use to it. But wat is pissing me off is. If it’s reli mine. Why can’t I put my stuff inside? But no. she doesn’t let. She say wait till she buy’s a new one. Ok.. when??
uGh…I’m DAMN tired.. Tonight I am having a dinner with a few of my friends. Well, friends?? If you could call ppl who betray you and backstab you, call you a cheap girl, say you still ppl’s boyfriend and friends. Friend or foe? or fiend?
Sometime’s I feel this world is so full of untrustworthy people. Those who are good in heart are less than a quarter. I met one great guy who thought me things. My brother, Chris, not Matthew. Well, Matthew is small and he wouldn’t know rite? Chris is, ermm.. haha… let’s say the best I have met. He made me laugh till my stomach hurts. Let me tell you what happen.
I was telling Chris about my parent’s driving car. The way the drive wasn’t as smooth as Chris. They were a little jerky and… I don’t know how to explain. Then all sudden Chris was like ‘Is it the Mr. Bean style?’ I was like ‘huh?how?’ then he sat up straight. Two hands on top of the steering wheel and his head moving left and right, It looked so much like my parent’s !! really!!! I laughed my head off. It was soSoooooOOooOoOooOoOOOooOOooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo funny.. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
I never seen someone imitate like them so closely. Now I know how stupid they actually look comparing to Chris. I am quite impress by him, because they are many things he knows and he could play along with. He doesn’t treat me like a small little girl, being with him is as if I am protected. It was a feeling of family love he could gave me. People may misunderstand that we are going out. Yes, we are going out as family, brother and sister, but not as dating couple’s. even when I am with ah hou, I do not get a feeling like this. Why is this? Chris is 11 years older than me. It was hard to believe. But yes! I have a older brother who is 11years older than me and I am very happy.
I am greatful that he love’s me too.
=]….
Because nobody could ever give me a love of family and love the way he could give me.

and yesterday, i went to skul as usual, then we went to parade after that, on the way bek..
we were going out to the car park.. and when i step out this glass door..
this lady hit the glass door....
hahahahahahaha...
i laugh till my stomach hurt so much.. till today it still hurt wvwn when i smile..
haha..
reli........ her expression reminds me of my mom...i held my breath bcz i knew it would b rude to laugh in front of her..
when we turn in the corner..i bursted in laughters of tears..
i laugh all the way, and Chris said things which made me laugh more..
haha...
i couldn't stop laughing..
and i could tell you..
never ever...
NeVeR eVeR in my life i have laughed that much....
sErIoUsLy....it was DAMN funny....haha...

No comments: