Monday 29 January 2007

5 more days

5 more days to go and i'll be leaving ipoh till cny..
*siGh*
dunno to be excited or to be nervous or sad..

maybe i'm just afraid that things will not work out well there. I mean as in are people going to like back in amc?? where they are not your friends. but they are just using you or your fake friends..

going to lim kok wing is a big change.i'm going to kl. living in a condominium with roomates. this is all like i would see in the movie? what happens if my roomate doesn't like me? LimkokWing is not a cheap place. everybody who asked me or knew i was going there gave me a ''oh! sure la..rich ppl ma..'' kinda look and reaction. *siGh*..limkokwing was where i wanted to go since i was 15. has that decision change.

going to LKW has made me suffer ll the nagging from my mom. my dad know's i love it. now they are telling me to apply any scolarship that i could get. sometime's i even feel that my mom doesn't want me to continue studying. she has this disappointment face that is showing that she thinks that this course i am taking is a waste of time and money. she keeps telling me one semester is dunno how many years of her work.

sometime's i feel so frustrated that i feel like getting out her. sometime's i wonder, if i just simply chose a course she liked and in tar. would she be much happier? would she shut up?*siGh*..all my teachers back in school said that they expected that i would go this road and i will succes in this. all my fRenZ support me. but the only person who seem to be unhappy about it is my mom. even my dad did not say much. i know that my sister and my dad is afraid that i would change my mind. but no i won't. this is a course i chose. *siGh*..

what am i to do with them? i'm leaving this weekend. and my mom only knows nothing but to nag and nag and nag non-stop. when she wants to be happy she thinks everybody can be happy with her..one minute she's scolding me. then next she smiles. while i'm still mad because the first minute. then i glare at her. and the third miinute she start scolding say everytime she tries to talk nicely to me i glare at her.

does she have a mind? it's bcz the first mintue i was mad at her she thinks i was always mad at her. yea! i'm always mad at her. but has she thought about her ownself? sometime's i reli do envy my frenz parents while 'm stuck with this pair. yea! ppl say that parents have to understand their children. haha...as if my parents do..

*siGh*..my dad always tell me i can talk to him about EVERYTHING..i dun reli tell him everything. i only tell him like one out of ten. and my mom is screaming that i only tell my dad and not her. with her situation like this. can i tell her? it's not like i dun tell her anything. i told her bout ivy and me. i told her bout my classmates before i even told my dad. i told her bout choir which i did not tell my dad at all..and she is complaining that i dun tell her things?
what does she wants from me?

sometime's i wonder if she has any brain's in that coconut head of her's..
*siGh*..

deep down inside me.. there's this relief feeling that i am going to kl this weekend..
but there is also an emptiness inside me...

No comments: