Monday 22 January 2007

i sound like a kid

I sound like a kiddo. Yeah. But I am DAMN happy le...
Yeah. Carol brought me out yesterday. I know you must be thinking.
‘’going out only ma. Who also can la!’’
But no. she brought me clubbing…
Wakaka… sounds weird. But yeah. At first I thought she was going to bring me out to some coffee shop place or a sit down quiet place. But no! We picked Ben and Dan up and we went to Greentown corner there to sit and just drink. Ben ate like he never ate before. Dan kept quiet all the time. Well, I guess there wasn’t much attraction between the both of us. Then their friends came. And about half-an-hour later. We went to stairway.
At first Ben and Carol were like, they preferred Y2K.
But we still went to stairway. Then Ben asked me to walk in front of him. At least carol did not leave me alone…[I was afraid she would do that…]
So then we were in there. The music blasting, we were just sitting there drinking beer and all sudden my sister ask me to join her dancing!!!haha…you know what? I am afraid nobody would do that with me in kl. Haiz..
So then carol kept giving me hints what to do and what not to do. And anything ever happen’s. contact her boyfriend. Haha… at least I know that she was just trying to be careful and doesn’t want anything bad happening to me in kl. As I don’t know ANYTHING!!!
I came home and straight went to the bathroom. As I was all red. [sensitive skin…] lucky that my parents were sleeping. =]…

When I was in the car going back, I had a message. ‘’dude..why go back so early?’’
I first reaction was like..who was that? So I told my sister and my sister ask me to ask her who is it. Then he replied saying Ben’s friend. And carol ask me to message Ben and ask him. So I asked him. Ben said that his friends asked for my number..

No comments: