Monday 22 January 2007

happy b'lated birthday..i'm sorry

a very happy b'lated birthday i wish to you...
i love you and all i wanted was you to be happy..
but maybe it wasn't a rght time and i screwed it up...
i'm sorry..
maybe mun yew's half cake was better than the suprise that i wanted to give u..
i'm sorry..
all i just want to was to make you happy.
but instead, dad scolded you and made you mad...
i'm sorry..
i feel so bad..

as u just came in and say thank you that it was my idea..
i do hope that you know that i have always wanted you to be happy..
there were many things in my life that you helped me since i was small...
and i thank reli much for it.
i know at one time you hated me very much because that was what you told me when we were in new zealand..
you did not tell me specificly wat reli happen or what did i do to make you reli hate me..
but i do hope that i will know.
so that i would learn and not repeat the same thing.
there was even the time and the things you said you would do but you broke of your promise.
.i felt reli disappointed but i just smiled and say it's ok..
i always tell myself that there's always another time..
i do not blame you for not turning up on the day i performed on stage in the choir..
but at that moment i reli wanted you to be there..i wanted you to see me and be proud of your little sister...

i love you so much because you are my one and only sister and nobody could replace that in my heart..i'm sorry for all the things i have done..

No comments: