Tuesday 30 January 2007

another afternoon with my gorgor..

gor today wasn't free for lunch..=[
i had to go to skul and sit there like an idiot..
uGh..i could have at least went oposite to eat there..
well, it's skul..and ppl do not like me..
*siGh*..
i dunno why also..
it's not like i did anything wrong oso..

after choir practise..
gor came and pick me up..
=]
hehez..
as usual he was there...
in his while toyota..
haha...
today i wore a white shirt bought from his shop..
he was a lil shocked..
well, i was cold this morning..
that's why i wore long sleeve..
and i love it too.
=]

hehez..and then i took my camera out and showed him the picture's i took in my roon this morning..he was shocked that my room was so messy..
haha...then i showed him my photo..(forgot that he was driving..)..haha..
he was like..''wa...you reli tot i driving no need see road..''( in cantonese)
haha..
he's cute...i love the way he drives..haha..i think i've sed that like a million time's..
being with him makes me feel so comfortable..
well, unlike other's..we rarely speak in the car...but gor is not like that ma..
gor is like a passenger like that..
haha..
dunno why o..
he went to town to buy baby hotdogs and fried chicken and a drink..
then he ask me drink..it was some kind of tea which is dunno sour or bitter...*eww..*
he kept asking me to drink it but i din want it..
i dunno how he could stand it..
i could not even tahan the smell..
today go round town then went to DR park there...haha..
then we all there..i ask him to write advise what to do or not while i'm in kl..
he wrote down 16 advice..

1.Don't go out with streage friends..[ well, define strange..]
2. don't go out alone at night..[ you come pui me lo..]
3. don't go near beach..[ why????]
4. must take breakfast and lunch..[ what about dinner?]
5. MUST...Must drink more water...[haha..you feed me a??]
6. Don't skip class...[ help me!!!]
7. Be smart and hardworking..[ i very stupid wan wor..]
8. don't easily close with friends..[ later ppl think i chun a...]
9. SLEEP EARLY....[ what bout u??]
10. DOn't but things that's not necessary..[haha...erm..]
11. Aware from danger..[ how would i know where's danger??]
12. Aware of stranger..[haha...this...erm..]
13. Pay attention in class...[haha...what do you think??]
14. Don't play internetso often..[ not fair..=(..]
15. Don't easily fall inlove with someone...[haha..we'll see when time come's..=p]
16. Go out with one gang of frnez, avoid alone...[ you know i hate alone rite??]

haha...gorgor's 16 advice and my comment..
hehez....
he sed...[TO BE CONTINUE....]


after that it was 4..he fetch me to my dad's clinic d..
and stopped 2 blocks away..
he kept asing me to drink it..
but i reli dunwan..
but to since he's my gorgor..
so i took a small sip..
and .....
OOOOHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i could tahan the taste...
*disgust*
ewww......
uGh.....
blek!!!!
and he was laughing and still drinking it..
how could he drink it i dunno..
uGh...

then we hugged...
=]
*aw...*so cute...
hehez..=]
he kept saying that he very worry me go kl..
dunno why le?
have to ask him..
haha...

No comments: