Sunday 21 January 2007

What do they know about life?
Why can’t they just fuck off?
I just so want this two weeks to fuckingly pass by ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I sun hv to be stuck in this fucking house..
Until Chinese new year.
Fucking shit!!!
I’m damn angry and I have no fucking ppl to talk about it!!
And they always say ‘ tell me if there’s anything!’
Yea rite!!! I’ll wanna tell them to fuck of and leave me alone!
Families are your best friend! Haha..very funny.. this is the worse joke I have ever heard!
It’s so lame…
For me. Family are like Chris, Robert.
They care for you. They listen to everything you say. They cheer you up. They are my best friend and family. Well, at least I am SOMETHING to them!!! They care when I am sick. They love me. What bout you guys? You only know how to fuck and scold. Guess what? I’m tired. And why can’t you just leave me alone? You guys keep asking me why I don’t study in tar college?
You think I’m dumb? You think I’m stupid? You guys think that me going to lim kok wing is a waste of money and you guys think that I do design is something I think it’s fun?
Well, let me tell you!
YES I THINK IT’S FUN !!!BUT WITH HARD WORK!!!
I’m not stupid ok? I can do things. Chris and Robert appreciate me.
They know what I am good at. I have always wanted designing but I just did not tell you.
And fuck the comparing’s!! what the hell is it with you guys comparing me with every single EXCELLENT person in the world?
And stop calling me a prostitiued!!!
Because I’m fuckingly not one!!!!!

No comments: