Saturday 20 January 2007

a disaster

It was as if a disaster came into my life. It was like a nightmare. Everything happened so fast. I never thought that it would happen so soon. Just a phone call and my life changed. The day before that was still ok. We went out. I went to his house. We laugh and were as if there was no tomorrow. But there was a tomorrow. Because tomorrow was the disaster. That morning, he ignored me, I message him and told him that I was going to the saloon. But he did not reply me. I went to parade all alone, his sister told me that they were not going out. Walking alone in parade was a thing I did not like to do. Especially those Malays who keep staring you and following you like a stalker. I was just outside the store ‘yes’ when I saw teddy, one of them, she asked me what I was doing there. I told her I was alone. And she did not believe me, she kept looking in places. She told me that Che Kee was here. I was shocked deep down inside. But I just kept quiet. So, when I saw Che Kee, she gave me a look like I wasn’t really welcome. I felt so uncomfortable. Thinking that going home Wei Bin would cheer me up. But no.
When I reached home, I called him. He was silent. So I asked him ‘’ Why are keeping silent and not saying a word?’’ then he answered ‘’ because you did not say anything at all.’’
So I said ‘’ Does it mean you do not have to say anything?’’ then he kept quiet and so did I. This went on for almost half an hour and then he hung up. I was mad and I called him back, but he did not pick up. I called again and again and he kept rejecting my call. Then he messages me saying that not to call him talk through message. I was stunned, at that moment I knew something wrong was going on. So I asked him what happen. He told me that we would be better as friends. I remember I was playing the piano. It was ‘’have yourself a merry little Christmas’’. I was shocked; I kept calling and ask what happen. I thought everything was ok before that? Then he told me that he rather be alone than having a girlfriend. He said he did not want to have a girlfriend. He told me that he love’s playing the computer. Deep down I was all confuse and my head was twirling. What happen? I never said I did not let him play computer games. I never said he could not hang out with his friends. But after all the things he had said. It didn’t sound like him. Was he being possessed overnight? Then he told me he doesn’t love me anymore. I couldn’t accept it. Then he did not on his phone. His sister did not like me and it was obvious because I remember Wei Bin told me that they had a fight and Che Kee said ‘’ok lo!now got ai ling no need me liao lo!’’ This has already proved that his sister did not like me and every time she see’s me.
After that conversation, he did not on his phone and I could not contact him anymore. I was left all alone in the dark. I was leaving for New Zealand. And all I hoped was just to hear wish me merry Christmas and just wish me all the best. But he never called. Standing at the gate, ten minute’s till boarding my plane, still no call, I stood there, wishing him silently in my heart. And I off my phone. Three weeks in New Zealand, three weeks of nothing but thought’s of him. I broke down many time’s in the toilet. And I always remember that day, 6th December 2006.
It was the day my life changed. I rejected every guy that came into my life. I was changed. I was not so simple to guys. My love for him is kept deep down in my heart. Nobody was as perfect as him. Maybe Mr. Right isn’t out here yet.

No comments: