Sunday 28 January 2007

>.<

i was online chatting with a friend today..and this was the convo..

fren: hey!!!
me: HELLO!~!~!~!~!
fren: can i ask u smth?
me: yea?
fren: who's chris?
me: my bro..
fren: ...
me: why?
fren: isn't ur bro name matthew?
me: haha..yea..that's my other bro...
fren: so....wh's chris??
me: my bro..why?
fren: reli??
me: ...how's u wan me to answer you?
fren: nothing..jx curios..
me: huh??
fren: tell me..
me: tell you wat?
fren: u and chris..
me: huh? he's my bro..
fren: are u serious???or izit just an excuse for him to get to you?
me: hey!!!he's my bro..
fren: so??well, all the guys get god sis just an excuse to get them..
me: ...
fren: what ya doing?thinking him?
me: NO!!!!! and he's my bro..
fren: so? doesn't mean u dun hv a thing for him..
me: come on..he has a gf..
fren: lame excuse.
me: it's real!!!he has her pic in her wallet..
fren: could be his mom..
me: NO!!
fren: ok..what bout his sis?
me: haiz.
fren: hey! chill..i'm just saying that mayb he reli like's you..
me: come one!!! what makes u think he like's me?
fren: well, your cute. sweet, funny and you're what a guy is looking for..
me: no..
fren: yea...come one..how many guys are after you?
me: stop it!
fren: ok!ok!ok!..


......after a long time...


fren: hey! about chris...
me: what do you want me to do? go up and say 'hey chris! do u love me?as in your gf?' you must be nuts..noway i'm going to do that..
fren: okie..



.....after long while....

fren: why no reply? thinking him??
me: *&^%$#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*XYZ@#!!!&*%$#..............




i'm so speechless at my fren...

No comments: