Monday 29 January 2007

30 Q...

1. How old will you be in five years?
23 on 14th september..

2. Who did you spend at least two hourswith today?
alone..

3. How tall are you?
158cm..i think

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
going to college, kl. chinese new year. and then going back to kl again..

5. What's the last movie you saw
happy birthday..

6. Who was the last person you called?
my darling brother

7. Who was the last person to call you?
my darling brother

8. What was the last text message youreceived?
a song lyrics composed from my brother to me..
[ do i have to write the lyris out??]

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
depends on my mood and whther my parents are around or not. normally i prefer to be on the phone..i talk alot..

11. What were you doing at 12am lastnight?
being lectured by my parents..

12. Are your parentsmarried/divorced/separated?
married

13. When is the last time you saw yourmom?
an hour and a half ago..she was asking me go to follow her out but i refuse

14. What color are your eyes?
i think it shud b black

15. What time did you wake up today?
i think around 11 in the morning..

16. What are you wearing right now?
haha..you wouldn't wanna know..

17. What is your favorite christmas song?
let it snow, white christmas, have yourself a merry christmas, deck the halls, jingle bell rock, winterwonderland

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
haha..does my brother's car count? as long as with friends or my bro, anywhere is fine, just not with my parents around near..

19. Where is your least favorite placeto be?
home..

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
anywhere with my bro or friends..around the world would be best..

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10years?
i'm not sure..probably working or having the time's of my life..haha

22. Do you tan or burn?
haha..i have sensitive skin..

23. What did you fear was going to get?
nagging and lectures from my parents..my ex-bf did not want me..

24. What was the last thing that reallymade you laugh?
haha...laugh as in how? last thing that made me laugh?..erm...my brother!!^^

25. How many TVs do you have in yourhouse?
3, living room, parents room and my bro's room. i dun even have one..

26. How big is your bed?
single..i sleep alone..

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
both, but i prefer a laptop..i'm using a hand-down from my sis while she's getting a new one...

28. Do you sleep with or withoutclothes on?
i know malaysia is hot..but i'm not so desperate for coldness..

29. What color are your sheets?
i change everyweek, now it's red..

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2, with a bolster and all my teddy bears..

31. What was the last thing you ate?
bread with tuna, cha xiu pao...

No comments: