Thursday 25 January 2007

fate at night market

Today is Wednesday and the night market is at stadium that area. So I told dad that I wanted to eat lok lok so I asked dad to bring me there. We went there at out nine something. I thought that I would be able to see Chris there but I couldn’t see him. I walked round the whole place and couldn’t see him at all. So, after eating and so, dad said to go home and I had no choice. I was feeling a little disappointed cause of not seeing him.
On the way to the car, something happened. I saw this guy walking out from the toilet looking very familiar. So I looked again and realized that it was Chris. He was looking around and then he saw me and he was shocked too. he got in the car and when I pass by his car I looked into the car and smiled at him. It was hilarious. Both of us thought that we would not have the fate to be able to see each other at the night market and I was only few meters from the car.
I message him when I got in the car. He even thought the same thing, thinking we had no fate seeing each other in the stadium. This weird feeling came over us and we knew nothing but to smile and laugh inside us. This is something I know both of us would remember.

No comments: